Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Now on to the crafts

OK, I know this is completely lame, but I'm going to post some past projects that I have pictures for. Almost everything I make is for a gift and I hate it when I forget to take a picture before I give it away.
This is an elephant I made for my nephew Christmas 2007. It's from the book "Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson"













This is one of several (all very different from each other) photo books I made that same Christmas. It was inspired by a quilt in the aformentioned book.















These are some placemats that I made using freezer paper I cut as a negative image stencil, then ironed on to fabric and painted with fabric paints. Christmas 2008.


Every time I add a new picture I have to redo all the formatting so I'm cutting this post short and starting a new one.

1 comment:

  1. wow, you are soooo talented!!! I love all your crafts! My outlet is scrapbooking, it is so nice to have a creative outlet!

    ReplyDelete