I love applique. Fusible webbing is one of the coolest inventions.
Here are a few burp cloths I made recently for friends having babies. The fruit and star ones are w/ chenille that's like terry cloth, and the frog is made with flannel quilting fabric. So they're both super soft and absorbent.
This is a quilt that was inspired by Eric Carle's "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". My friend and I made it for another friend who was having a baby. It was the first quilt either one of us had ever made, we made it in about 4 days, with no pattern, and my daughter was 1 year old at the time. We stayed up till the wee hours, it was quite a week. Now, whenever we obsess about a project my husband will lovingly refer to it as "this week's quilt".


You should sell your stuff on Etsy.com.
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative, you could make some extra money :-)