The quilt was the log cabin pattern from the Patchwork Style book. Each square was pieced and quilted directly to squares of batting and then those quilted squared pieced together. The fabrics I used are mostly scraps from other projects and about 6 fabrics my daughter chose from the store. (Although those were the ones I felt never really fit into the style, but oh well!) The backing is a really soft sheet and I used some of the fabric strips pieced together for the binding. It was my first time doing a binding hand sewn with a blind stitch on the back. I think it came out very well and am planning on making a queen sized version for my sister's upcoming wedding. It was lots of fun to make.

We had a great day at Disneyland with Grandma & Grandpa too! The day was just about as perfect as could be. I think she felt very special and loved. As she is!
We had a great day at Disneyland with Grandma & Grandpa too! The day was just about as perfect as could be. I think she felt very special and loved. As she is!
I did finish the crocheted dress on Wednesday, but haven't gotten a good picture yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment