Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sewing for Boutique

I've been busily making some little outfits to sell at a Holiday Boutique this Saturday the 5th from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Some pictures follow. If you're interested in checking it out and know where I live - it is at the house across the street from mine. If you don't know were I live send me a message and I can give you all the information. Also being sold at the boutique will be my reusable gift bags, purses and ornaments made by my neighbor, jewelry, cards, etc... Great chance to get some handmade gifts! Whatever doesn't sell I'll put in my Etsy shop.
size 12 months
size 6-12 months
size 0-3 months
Size 3T
Next is the bobble dress I crocheted for my daughter - I used a fingering weight Merino/Silk yarn from KnitPicks, called Gloss. The color is Kenai. The pictures aren't very good, maybe I'll get a better one, one of these days. Lastly, a Tshirt I made for a 3yr old's birthday (he sings a song about being a robot). The words are stenciled using fabric paint and freezer paper as a stencil. The robot is appliqued then stitched down with the machine for the bigger sections, and hand done with blanket stitch on the smaller pieces.

Now back to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment