Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Little Man



Sorry, I still don't know how to arrange pictures and text to look like I want it to, but here he is! My little man who is already 4 weeks old! He is modeling for you the Kimono PJs from Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones. In 0-3 month size. This was the last project I finished the week before he was born. He seems to be practicing a karate move in the 2nd pic. He's really getting into the outfit. The knit hat in the first photo is the same as in last blog post. It was a little big at first, but this guy is growing oh so fast! Wish I could slow time down a little. But trying to enjoy every minute, every cuddle, and everything about this special time of life with a new baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment